Hey
I wrote this some months back.....just scribbling here....
I wrote this some months back.....just scribbling here....
I never wanted to be as I am
I even know u also dunn wanna that
Still I will be as I am
Coz I dunn wanna change that
The only identity I have
Is coz what I am
Even all the love I have
Is coz of what I am
Still you wanna some changes in me
I also wanna those changes
I dunn know what is in me
That resists those changes
Changes or compromises
Or your wishes what I can call them
It’s all in my mind Its all in my heart…
My love , your love Our love!
I even know u also dunn wanna that
Still I will be as I am
Coz I dunn wanna change that
The only identity I have
Is coz what I am
Even all the love I have
Is coz of what I am
Still you wanna some changes in me
I also wanna those changes
I dunn know what is in me
That resists those changes
Changes or compromises
Or your wishes what I can call them
It’s all in my mind Its all in my heart…
My love , your love Our love!