Comeback! :P

A few days back, my cute little (oops she is no more little :P ) angel asked "How are you feeling?"
The only word that came to my mind as an answer was "Empty". Strangely, i was not asked any question back.

This shows up to what extent she understands me. It feels so great when you have someone in your life who understands you and makes an effort to feel what you are going through. This becomes more special, when you are an introvert. Well few friends of mine,will not agree with the fact that am an Introvert, which is (un)fortunately true. Now the icing on the cake, when you come across one more such person.

I have a plethora of friends, though very few of them actually know me. Don't misunderstand it as my friend's fault, it is mine. I really feel uncomfortable when it comes to opening up, to share what i feel. Very few among the friend circle, are the ones who are a part of my inner circle. And now, there is one more addition to this small group. A new person in life, whom I met only a few weeks back for the first time, but it feels that we (atleast I) know her since long. She is the second person with whom i have got the comfort zone of opening my heart, apart from my Angel.

Cheers
Khushi :)

Popular posts from this blog

An year of Metamorphosis!

Oops Apprendo

The Beauty of a Boring Life