Weird is Normal


Writing has always been something to me like the meditation is for a lot of people today. It always gave me that space, which I had longed for. A place to share a piece of my inner self without any interruption or being judged. The very thought of penning down something here, makes me feel alive again. Alas, how could i stay away from it for so long?

Still, I did! Maybe I was just scared of writing down something, which should have never been written! Or maybe I was trying to escape myself! Either way, not something to be bragged of!

Here i am! Finally back! Feels like coming back to home, after a long journey. And the way you feel after getting back to home, tired of roaming around, looking for that solace, I am feeling right now. After moving to this city of dreams, i can say even I have started chasing the dreams! Just that my dreams are a little different than normal people. Generally, people dream of a big car, big home, amazing career or a world trip! And me, nowadays I only dream of some solitude! And this city has actually gifted me the same. Not that, I am complaining about it, in fact, have fallen in love with it. Few years, back I wondered how can someone enjoy solitude, and today, I enjoy it more than anything else!

Looks like, it has been a good transition from a social butterfly to a closed treasure! Yes, a closed one, that's one of the reasons for my absence for past few months. One of the proofs being, the first time in life, I wished to skip a family wedding.

It's been more than a year that I moved here, and this time has transformed me a lot. Made me realized that am still an introvert the way I used to be in school. Could go for a whole day, without speaking with anyone. 

I know a lot of people including My Angel, and My Pole Star, will not appreciate this. Have already received the complaint from "My Angel", "You have become so quiet!" And as always, I could not say a word, except for smiling. Looking forward to seeing the Pole Star, and what I get to know now! :P

Nevertheless, I still enjoy this solitude that now I have started declining the invitations, citing lack of interest! :P I know not a good thing, got bashed by mom on the same.

Since it's been a day of introspection, realized that it's not that I dislike speaking, it's more like I do not have anything to speak. This sounds weird, but knowing me, everyone would say "Weird is Normal". Guess that sums it all, "Am weird" :D 

Popular posts from this blog

Oops Apprendo

You Are More Than the Mind

An year of Metamorphosis!