Teen wala Tag!

Ok Aarti, am doing the job as per u asked me to....

  • Three things that scare me:
  1. See someone real close in tears.
  2. chaos
  3. Cats :P

  • Three people who make me laugh:
  1. My family
  2. My cute little angel
  3. My going to be better-half.

  • Three things I love:
  1. Smiles on faces of people I love
  2. Spending time with them
  3. My scoot.

  • Three things I hate:
  1. Lies & hypocracy
  2. Cheating
  3. Making fun of needy.
  • Three things I don’t understand:
  1. Why do we need to complete so many formalities that make our life miserable?
  2. Why can't we understand our loved ones completely?
  3. Why do we expect?!
  • Three things on my desk:
  1. Laptop
  2. Cellphone
  3. Snap of we two.
  • Three things I’m doing right now:
  1. Retrospecting
  2. Thinking
  3. Typing
  • Three things I want to do before I die:
  1. See my family & friends, happy & contented
  2. Go to the poles once with him.
  3. Spread smiles.
  • Three things I can do:
  1. Smile
  2. Talk as well as LISTEN
  3. Understand

  • Three things you should listen to:
  1. Music
  2. Your ownself
  3. Your family and friends.

  • Three things you should never listen to:
  1. Negative Thoughts
  2. People who are not important in your life
  3. Any politician.

  • Three things I’d like to learn:
  1. Swimming
  2. Sky diving
  3. Expressing my self in voice so that i don't need a blog :P
  • Three favourite foods:
  1. Onion capsicum Pizza
  2. Cheese sandwich
  3. Simple home cooked food!!

  • Three beverages I drink regularly:
  1. Water
  2. Fruit juice
  3. Mocktails.
  • Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
  1. Tinkle
  2. Colored magazine of newspaper
  3. Panchtantra stories
  • Three people I would like to tag:
  1. Vineet
  2. Abhishek
  3. Ritu
So Aarti i have completed the tag.... do u should thank me now.... :P:D

Popular posts from this blog

Oops Apprendo

You Are More Than the Mind

An year of Metamorphosis!