What am I supposed to do?
As a student am supposed to study as my exams are goin .....!
Being a final year student, am supposed to enjoy the very few days left in college with a zeal and max fun!
As a daughter, am supposed to be the fresh wind for the family.
As a sis, am supposed to be understanding.
As a girl fren, am supposed to be loyal and dedicated.
As a gud fren, am supposed to be, to be just myself.
So which is the best job??
I guess "to be just myself…..follow my heart". What u ppl say? By saying so am not demeaning the rest of the things and the roles one has to play in life, but yeah why doesn't each one want the same “just be yourself and live the life”. This thing clicked my mind, when few minutes back, I under certain circumstances asked my cute l'lle angel "What do u think….what am I supposed to do??" She closed her eyes for a moment and simply replied "Follow your heart and nothing else!!" .
Everyone tries to follow the same and say so ….but frankly speaking there are very few who really do so! If you are feeling like sleeping during exam will you? If you feel like goin for an outing during the examination week, will you go?? If you feel like talking to loved ones, when you don’t have a single buck in your pocket, will you call them ?? If you are feeling like doing something, and doing it will spoil your most of the important time, will you do it??
Well this ways there are infinite things and conditions, but the question still remains the same who will follow one’s heart. Right now am supposed to study for one of my exams, one of the tough nuts to crack, as the proff is a bit "sanki kinda creature"...but am feeling like writing the crap coming in my mind......jot in down here....so am trying to do what am feeling like :-) But that doesn’t mean I everytime do the same......there are times when I also dunn do things which my heart dies to do.....the reason being......my mind doesn’t allow my heart to rule :-( but I guess that it's correct also sometimes......mmmm guess the balance has to be there....and am trying to achieve the same.Wish me luck people! :-P ;-)
Cheers
Khushi