The Golden Touch!
An almost invisible thing has brought the world to a standstill. Not just for a second or a minute, for a considerable time in life, that actually gave a breather to almost every one of us, to go back to our priorities in life, and get them straight.
Of course, has been difficult for many of us, health-wise, financially, emotionally; has knocked down a lot, forced many to change the way of life or their viewpoint for the life, and has definitely made all of us stronger.
Just hope that this comes out to be a blessing in disguise, in the long term for everyone. As they say, tough times don't last, but tough people do!
Before testing positive for Covid (oh yes, I got this, and thankfully got over too), I did believe that everyone needs a Golden touch in life, or rather everyone has that Golden touch in life, that makes everything straight. Really wished the world too gets it and gets to a new normal, which is more humane and natural. And now after going through this, have been wishing even more.
Last month, with the craziness going around the world, trying to keep oneself aloof, I still fell prey to the same mentally. There were days when I would not feel anything except numbness, and it had started reflecting in actions - closing oneself, with no thoughts to ponder upon. A complete numbness. One such afternoon, while I was in bed; thinking about absolutely nothing, staring at the ceiling, just waiting for the clock to tick, I got a phone call.
A phone call, that brought life to the half-dead me. It was nothing special, just a regular call (believe me a regular one) from my Angel! (Regular as we speak at least 4 times a week, being in different parts of the world, with timezone differences, and respective life commitments). This phone call lasted not more than 15 minutes but actually brought life to me. Don't know how it happened, but I could very well observe the difference in me, before and after the call. Anyone who would have seen me that day would have realized that something has happened and that something was just that phone call. So, shall i call this phone call, "the Golden Touch"?
I guess I can, as it brought me out of that undeclared, undefined despair mode, or if i can say brought me to life! And yes, we do have a soul connection! :)
Cheers
Khushi