Blessed!

As a habit for almost two decades now, whenever I write something, I share it with "My Cute Little Angel" who is neither little nor cute (now she is precious), probably, I should change the name to something else, I had shared my last blog post too. And surprisingly, she didn't share her opinion about it. 

So, I directly asked her for the same, and out of all other things, though she struggled to say this, but ended up saying "Why are your blogs so self-obsessed? Why do you keep wondering in all your writings about why people are so interested in you?". I was like "Of course, I am self-obsessed, and probably that's why the blogs are like that!" (Oh, and our conversations are like that only, so no bad feelings here, we say things transparently to each other whenever we disagree with other, and let me tell you, we rarely agree on anything! Phew

To cover up, she did mention that she likes this style of writing, given she is also obsessed with me! Nevertheless, it actually made me think (now I remember her words again), which I probably shouldn't be doing right now. Having said that, on second thoughts, I write the way I do, as I do not want to name the people around me on the blog, but still, I need to refer them for the conversations I had with them, hence I try keeping their identities (not just name, but also detailed thoughts) not to flow into the blogs I write. And I do this intentionally, and hence, whatever I write is always about what I think, feel, or wonder (or in her words,  "am obsessed with"). 

On another note, as usual, after this conversation, she felt bad and went on a guilt trip. And i, casually, told her, "Chill babes! And wait for the next blog, which you have already inspired, and is being written in my mind already". Enough said, she also appreciated a few things, which am not gonna list here, as those words didn't inspire me to write anything (just kidding). 

By the way, the most self-obsessed animal on earth is the goat, it keeps on saying "main, main, main"! Does that make me a GOAT? 😉😉😉 (okay, a pathetic joke! Please ignore) 

Jokes apart, it is a blessing to have people in life, with whom you can be transparent with your thoughts, without being concerned about "being judged" or the other person will feel bad. Coz in these relations, people know the intentions are always good, and the words are coming from a heart that cares and knows you more than you do. And yes am "Blessed in that way!" 

Popular posts from this blog

Oops Apprendo

You Are More Than the Mind

An year of Metamorphosis!