A letter from a daughter to her mother......

Hi mom,

I have never felt so much close to you before, as am feeling today. As if all the chords of my heart are trying to be in harmony with each and every one of yours. I wish I could ever tell you all this in voice, but was always afraid of something and never shared a single piece of my heart with you. I know you have tried many number of times, but it was my fault that I have never allowed you to be that close as you had the right and to my surprise you never asked for it; neither had you ever asked for your rights and my duties.

And today when I can imagine myself at your place, I want to revert. Want to go back and hug you, as a small girl would have done, just hang around you and forget all the fears and dreams with your arms all around me, as if you will protect me from any damn thing I might face.

I wish I could have realized all this a long way back, when I could actually tell you instead of writing to you, and could feel the warmth in our relation which we lost in the run of this world. May be you tried it, but I could never anticipate that, might be was more busy with the daily chores and simply forgot the trivial rituals of this relation. Now i do not want to let it remain, as it is, want to make it the best relation in the world, as it is meant to be.

I love you mother.

Your daughter.

This is a letter from a daughter to her mother although living under the same roof still too far. Dedicated to the mother......from a daughter who is at a verge of moving into the actual life from a teenage and face the world with some new relations to follow, which need some more moral support and love.


Popular posts from this blog

Oops Apprendo

You Are More Than the Mind

An year of Metamorphosis!